28.3.10

Who likes short shorts?

So I'm bored on a Saturday morning, and I see my mums old pair of size 14 jeans and I think "Where can i get a pair of shorts in that colour?" I almost feel stupid for not thinking it before but, I made myself some shorts! It was a bit of a challenge making something size 14 to something size 10, but I did it, and I'm proud.

So this is what I did:
  • Cut short
  • Remove zipper
  • Move crotch along
  • Move button hole
  • Adjust seams to make it smaller
  • Roll up bottoms
And bada big bada boom, we got lift off!
I'm quite happy, I made myself shorts within the hour :)

So what do you think?



4 comments:

  1. wow, nice job, looks really good!
    like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLIVIA SCROOGE, YOU SKINNY BITCH. HOW DID I NEVER KNOW YOU HAD THAT GOOD LEGS. I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A LESBIAN BUT HEY HO. :O:O:O loving the shorts, btw. FROM BECCCCCAAAARRR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, yes you do sound like a lesbian. but THAAANKKK YOOOUUUU!!!!
    i feel loved :')

    ReplyDelete