26.4.10

"Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger".

Before I start, I must say that this post is terribly overdue, and I apologise for that.

Well I've finally watched the full video for Telephone (Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce) and I have to say this, and I hope I don't regret saying it later, but, I think I love Lady Gaga. She is just amazing, a creative genius, I wish I could work at Haus of Gaga. Right from the the beginning the ridiculously long music video is saturated in inspirational rebellion, monochrome magnificence, all american pie, madonna madnes, Kill Bill, Virgin marketing, and Polariod product placement. Oh and who could forget, the coke can hair.

Have a look for yourself with these stills:










Now Lets be a'moving on to what I lives about it. First of all, the dick thing. "Told you she didnt have a dick." Like, OMFG! I love how she can just take the piss out of herself, and not be worried about it.





Loved thing numero dos: THE PUSSY WAGON!!! I absolutely love Kill Bill AND the Pussy Wagon. Speaking in total serious now, how did they get a Pussy Wagon. I was certain that it was a 'one of a kind' thing, or was I wrong? Did they just buy one? Was a custom made? HOW I ask, HOW? Anyway how they got it it besides the point, i absolutely love it in this video. Thank you Tarantino for bringing such an awe inspiring film into mine and GaGa's life.



And my third loved thing is...(drum roll, please) The Cigarette Sunnies!! Now, I would never be caught wearing them, but this is Gaga we're talking about. She can get away with anything, but I think this is amazing. I love it. LOVE it. I'm totally surprised that she can get away with having about 30 cigarettes on her face and her hair not catching alight, but MJ just steps into a spotlight and he bursts into flames!




Next up, Studding. Throughout the beginning scene of Telephone there is a considerable amount of studding. I love the rock and roll edge that studs can give to almost ANYTHING! Lady GaGa certainly rocks this look.

I adore these shoes, absolutely love them.

Loving the studded underwear



Although I they're only a little thing, I thoroughly enjoy these quirky earphones.



Now it's finally time to document the actual telephone references.

1.

2.


I quite like this, she looks mad.

3.
To conclude, I feel that Lady GaGa is an amazing person, creating inspiring work that will continue to inspire for generations. Although, this video is called telephone, I should have seen more telephones.

But really, I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment